Customer Service Administrator (12 Month Maternity Leave)
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Customer Service Administrator will provide clerical and administrative support at the location through a wide variety of processes.
- Provide logistical support to the operations and sales staff to coordinate deliveries and pickups, and to ensure equipment and inventory are available and appropriate when needed.
- Professionally communicate and coordinate with customers while assisting them with different products and services.
- Provide support to shipping and receiving activities such as Point of Sale BOLs, PO requests and processing and accounts payable/receivable.
- Maintain and manage inventory control records to ensure the proper shipping and receiving of product and material.
- Prepare blend tickets with the company software to effectively ship bulk and liquid fertilizer.
- Develop invoices from prepared Bill of Ladings.
- Support sales and operations staff in tracking multiple projects, following up on action items and providing status updates to those involved.
- Manage a variable workload while completing tasks with multiple demands and conflicting deadlines
- Reliably manage company and customer records, track and retrieve information and data.
- Proactively identify potential issues and make recommendations for possible solutions
- Collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Analytical skills
- High level of organization
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Time management through prioritization and planning